- 1 1/2 lb. Shrimp (16-20 or 21-25), tail on, deveined
- 10 oz. Linguini Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Lemon, Juice and Zest
- 10 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ Cup kosher salt
- Lemon Wedges
- Cotija Cheese or Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 12” Sauté Pan
- 6- 10 qt stock pot and pasta strainer
1. Prepare stockpot with 5-8 Qt. of Water and add salt. Cover and bring to a boil. Boil pasta until desired doneness and strain well.
2. Meanwhile in a large sauté pan, heat Olive Oil and Butter on medium-low heat until butter is fully melted. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add Shrimp, lemon zest, oregano, and season with Tajín. Sauté for 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Pour in lemon juice Add pasta to shrimp and toss. Remove from heat.
3. Garnish with lemon wedges, or cheese of choice and fresh parsley.