- 4 Salmon Filets
- 4 tablespoons oil
For the Salsa:
- 1 cup (165 g) diced pineapple
- 1 cup (165 g) diced mango
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup (30 g) diced onion
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (10 g) chopped fresh cilantro
1. Begin by placing salmon on a plate and smothering with oil. Sprinkle generously and evenly with Tajín. Set aside to marinade.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together the pineapple, mango, bell pepper, onion, lemon juice, and cilantro. Season with Tajín and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Heat a Grill Pan on Medium High Heat and sear salmon on each side for 4 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
4. Serve smothered in Pineapple Mango Salsa.