- 4 sesame Seed Burger Buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese or monterrey jack
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
For the Burger Patties:
For the Guacamole:
- In a bowl, prepare burger pattie meat by combining all ingredients until well incorporated. Divide into 4 equal portions measuring ¼ pound each. Refrigerate until ready.
- For Guacamole, mash avocado with fork until chunky, do not make smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix to incorporate.
- Preheat your grill pan/griddle on Medium-High for 5 minutes or until smoking.
- Place patties on griddle and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until desired cook on pattie. Place cheese slice on patties on the first flip.
- Meanwhile, spread mayo on buns and place on griddle to warm and toast.
- To assemble, place patty on bottom bun, followed by Guacamole and topped with shredded lettuce.