- 2 large zucchini squash
- 2 large yellow squash
- 2 large carrots
- 1 pint / .5 liter cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup / .25 liter frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 3 cups / .75 liter mixed salad greens
- 1 cup / .25 liter feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 tablespoons / 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons / 75 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Cut ends off zucchini and yellow squash then cut into thin ribbons by pulling a vegetable peeler along each one lengthwise.
- Peel and trim carrot ends then cut into thin ribbons by pulling a vegetable peeler along them lengthwise.
- Seed the red bell pepper and cut it into long, thin strips.
- Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and mixed greens.
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Taste. Add more Tajín if desired.
Nutrition Analysis Per Serving:
- 379 Calories
- 26g Fat (59.1% calories from fat)
- 11g Protein
- 30g Carbohydrate
- 7g Dietary Fiber
- 33mg Cholesterol
- 1140mg Sodium