- 1 lb cooked lobster tails, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 (1-inch) cubes mango
- 8 (1-inch) cubes honeydew melon
- 8 (1-inch) cubes watermelon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 8 (8-inch) bamboo skewers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
1- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Thread lobster, mango, honeydew and watermelon onto skewers. Each skewer should have 3 pieces of lobster, 3 pieces of red onion, 2 pieces of mango and 1 piece of each watermelon and honeydew. Brush with olive oil and 1/2 tbsp. In small bowl, stir together maple syrup and Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce.
2- Grill skewers for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly grill marked. Brush with maple hot sauce glaze. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes more per side or until glaze starts to caramelize.
3- Sprinkle with remaining Tajín® Clásíco Seasoning and cilantro.
Tip: Soak skewers in water for 10 to 15 minutes to prevent charring.
Substitute olive oil with melted butter if preferred.
Serve skewers over bed of steamed rice, green salad or in warm corn tortillas as tacos.