- 2 racks baby back ribs (about 4 lbs)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Mashed potatoes or steamed rice, for serving
- Rub ribs all over with Tajín® Clásíco Seasoning. Let marinate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Combine Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce, oil and brown sugar and brush over both rib racks.
- Line a baking sheet with a double layer of aluminum foil with enough overhang to wrap foil around the ribs.
- Lay ribs, bone side down on the foil-lined baking sheet. Wrap foil around the ribs and seal. Place on the baking sheet.
- Fill a large baking dish or roasting pan with 2-inches of boiling water. Place in oven on lower rack. (This will keep the ribs extra moist in the oven as the bake.) Place wrapped ribs on baking sheet on middle rack in oven.
- Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is very tender and just starting to fall off the bone.
- Preheat broiler. Unwrap ribs and place on foil-lined baking sheet. Broil for 4 to 6 minutes in middle oven or until lightly charred and caramelized.
- Serve with lime wedges and more hot sauce.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed white rice, if desired.
Alternatively, slow roast ribs and then instead of broiling, finish on the grill until lightly charred before serving.