- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
1. Begin by chopping shrimp into small bite size pieces. Place the shrimp in a large nonmetallic bowl, toss with Tajín, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Pour Lime Juice over shrimp and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Add cubed pineapple, onion, cucumber, cilantro, and jalapeño, and pineapple juice, mix to incorporate.
4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.