- 1 pound chicken, cut in stripes
- 1 ½ cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup guacamole, to serve
- ¼ cup Mexican table cream
- Flour tortillas
- Heat oil in a pan, add chicken and cook until golden.
- Toss in onions and peppers, cook until soft and mix in the mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms release their juices, add oregano, soy sauce and TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.
- Incorporate and keep cooking a couple minutes until the chicken is done at the center.
- Serve fajitas with fresh cilantro and guacamole, Mexican table cream and tortillas. Enjoy