- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 800 grams of pork loin, cut into large cubes
- 10 spring onions, stemmed, cut into halves
- 4 pineapple slices, cut into squares
- 2 tablespoons chambray onion stems, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- Wooden skewers submerged in water
Combine in a bowl Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, onion powder and cornstarch until integrated. Reserve ¼ cup of the sauce and combine the rest with the meat. Cover perfectly and rest for 15 minutes. To prepare the skewers, place half of the chambray onion first, a square of pineapple, two pieces of meat, pineapple, two more pieces of meat, and at the end close with another half of the chambray onion.
Preheat your oven to 180ºC
Arrange skewers on a wire rack and bake for 6 minutes or until golden brown, flip and brown for an additional 6 minutes or until internal temperature is 140°F. Varnish with the sauce that you reserved a couple of times on each side so that they are well glazed. Remove from oven and rest covered for 5 minutes. Serve decorated with chambray onion stems and sesame seeds.