- 2 medium cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 cup / .25 liters shredded carrots, shredded
- 8 ounces / 227 grams cream cheese with chives and onions
- Reserve 1/3 of the carrots.
- Combine remaining carrots, cream cheese and Tajín.
- Taste. Add more Tajín if desired.
- Cut a thin strip from the base of each cucumber half to allow it to sit flat.
- Fill cucumber boats with cream cheese and garnish with reserved carrots.
- Cut boats into 5 pieces each to serve.
Nutrition Analysis Per Serving:
- 230 Calories
- 17g Fat (70.4% calories from fat)
- 5g Protein
- 11g Carbohydrate
- 2g Dietary Fiber
- 57mg Cholesterol
- 906mg Sodium