- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Hass Avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Piping Bag
- Piping Tip
- Peel eggs carefully and slice down the middle using one intentional slice with a clean sharp knife. Remove yolks and set in a separate bowl. Place egg white halves on a plastic lined cookie sheet to prevent sticking and damage to whites.
- Prepare filling by adding yolks, mayonnaise, avocado, Tajín and lime juice to a food processor or mixer and whipping until incorporated. Fold in cilantro. Put filling in a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Fill each egg half with filling and garnish with scallions and an additional sprinkle of Tajín.