- 16oz Greeks Feta (Cut into (2) 8oz pieces)
- 1oz Extra virgin olive oil
- 1oz Greens for garnish
Tajín Apricot Agrodolce
Yield, 1 cup
- 3/4 cup Dried Apricot
- 1 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Lavender Flower
- Cut the apricot into a small dice, and place into a saucepot with all other ingredients but the lavender.
- Bring to a low boil and cook for 20-30 minutes, until the excess liquid has cooked off and the apricots have softened.
- Remove from heat, and crumble in the lavender flowers.
- In a metal skillet, place 4 ounces of Apricot Agrodolce in the bottom of the skillet. Place in the oven for 3 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from the oven and place Feta block on top of the agrodolce.
- Bake for 8 minutes until feta is warmed through.
- Garnish with olive oil, greens, and Tajín.
- Serve with grilled or toasted bread.