- 4 slices bread, crusts removed
- 4 tablespoons / 60 ml peanut butter, creamy style
- 2 tablespoons / 30 ml minced dried apricots
- Use a rolling pin or a glass tumbler to flatten bread slices.
- Mix together peanut butter, fruit and Tajín.
- Taste. Add more Tajín if desired.
- Spread 1/4 of mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice in a tight spiral and wrap in wax paper twisting the ends like a candy wrapper.
Variations: You can try different types of fruit or replace the fruit with 4tablespoons/60 ml of your favorite jam or jelly or honey.
Nutrition Analysis Per Serving:
- 179 Calories
- 9g Fat (45.9% calories from fat)
- 6g Protein
- 18g Carbohydrate
- 2g Dietary Fiber
- 894mg Sodium.