- 1 ½ lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 1 can pineapple slices
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 lettuce leaves, rinsed.
- 2 tablespoons Tajín® Clásico Seasoning
- Grill Pan
1. In a baking dish or bowl, season chicken strips with Tajín. Prepare Pineapple slices by cutting rings in half into half-moons. Add Pineapple Slices and Juice, Cilantro, ½ of Scallions and Vegetable Oil to bowl. Set remaining scallions aside for garnishing. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. 2. Preheat your grill pan on medium-high Heat for 5 minutes or until smoking. 3. Grill Chicken at high heat for 5 minutes turning once to get grill marks on pineapple and chicken. Reduce heat on grill to medium-low and allow chicken to cook down slowly. Discard marinade. 4. To serve, place grilled chicken and pineapple in lettuce cups and garnish with more Tajín and fresh scallions.