- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup queso fresco, diced
- 12 fresh mint leaves
For the dressing:
- 6 tablespoons fresh red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
1. To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the juice, vinegar, and honey to dissolve the honey, then whisk in the oil. Season with TAJÍN®.
2. In a separate bowl add watermelon and pour dressing over. Toss gently to coat. Add Diced Queso Fresco to bowl and mix gently to incorporate.
3. Place milk leaves over each other to create a stack and roll into a small roll. Slice carefully to create a thin chiffonade. Mix in 1/2 of Mint to incoporate.
4. Garnish salad with remaining Mint and TAJÍN® Seasoning.