- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons / 45 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 each lime, juiced
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut into wedges and parcook in boiling, salted water until just fork tender. Cool to room temperature.
- Peel pineapple. Cut into wedges and trim core from each wedge.
- Spray potato and pineapple wedges generously with cooking spray on both sides.
- Place pineapple on grill. Cook until nicely charred and lightly colored (about 6-8 minutes per side).
- When you turn the pineapple, place sweet potato wedges on the grill. Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 1 1/2 minutes per side). By delaying the potato, both the pineapple and the potato should be done about the same time.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil and Tajin to make dressing.
- Place all slices on a serving platter and drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Analysis Per Serving
- 120 Calories
- 5g Fat (40.7% calories from fat)
- 1g Protein
- 17g Carbohydrate
- 2g Dietary Fiber
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 689mg Sodium