- 1 mini Seedless watermelon, sliced into 8 ½ inch slices
- 4 Oranges, cut into 8 ¼ slices
- 1 Cucumber, cut into 16 1/8″ slices
- 3 Cups arugula
- ¼ Cup olive oil
For the Vinagrette:
- ½ Cup orange juice
- ¼ Cup champagne vinegar
- 6 Mint leaves, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar granulated
1. In a bowl, place all vinaigrette ingredients and wisk together.
2.Using a 2” ring cutter, cut watermelon slices into 24 rounds. Place all slices into a gallon size zip bag and incorporate vinaigrette and allow to marinate in a refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove watermelon rounds from bag and pour out marinade into a large bowl. Wisk in ¼ cup of oil. Add arugula and toss to coat vinaigrette.
4. Create stacks by layering stack with one layer of watermelon, one orange slice, two cucumber slices, and arugula.