- 4 Baguettes
- 12 oz. Chunk Tuna in water
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 8 oz. Oaxaca Cheese, shredded
- 4 tblsp. Mayonnaise
Preheat a griddle/comal on low heat
1. In a medium bowl, mix tuna, celery, tomato, onion and 2 tblsp of mayo. Season with Tajin.
2. Slice Telera or Roll in half and spread with remaining mayo.
3. Place each slice mayo side down on griddle and toast until golden brown, checking often.
4. Flip over facing golden brown side up and add 1 oz. of Oaxaca cheese, 1/4 of tuna salad, and top with another ounce of cheese. Top with other slice of bread and continue to toast on each side slowly until cheese inside melts, approximately 4 minutes on each side.
5.Slice in half and serve.