- 4 Flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb. sliced turkey
- 1 Cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Cup carrots, shredded
For Tajín Mayo:
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat your griddle pan or comal on medium-high Heat for 3 minutes. Heat tortillas on each side for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo ingredients together. Spread onto tortillas.
- Layer turkey, romaine lettuce, cucumber, and carrots. Fold in right and left sides and then roll remaining tortilla wrapping all ingredients within.