- 4 cups mango, cubed
- 1 tablespoon, TAJÍN®
Preheat oven to 175°F
1. In a blender, puree the ripe mango until an even puree.
2. Meanwhile, line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats.
3. Pour puree over the silicone mat. Using a spatula spread the puree as evenly as possible so that it is no more than 1/8” thick. Sprinkle on a generous dash of Tajin.
4. Place baking sheets in oven for 2-4 hours or until fully dried. If bottom does not separate from silicone mat easily allow to bake longer until fully dry.
5. When fully dry, remove from oven and allow to cool. Roll with Wax Paper or alone. Keep in an airtight container for 5-7 days.