- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Oaxacan Crema
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 400F
1. Begin by breaking apart cauliflower florets into equal pieces. If florets are too large cut into halves or quarters.
2. Place florets in a large bowl and coat with oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chile powder and toss to coat evenly.
3. Place coated cauliflower florets in a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet and place in preheated oven. Roast cauliflower for 30-45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat a skillet or comal to warm tortillas on medium-high heat. Heat each tortilla for 30-40 seconds on each side and place in a kitchen towel or tortilla warmer to keep warm until ready to serve.
5. To plate, place 2-3 pieces of cauliflower on each tortilla and top with chopped cilantro, tomato , jalapeño and crema kisses.