- 1 puff pastry sheet (10″ X 15″ X 1/8″)
- 1 lb. ripe strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ teaspoon Tajín
- 1 egg + 1 tablespoon of water
- Baking Cookie Sheet
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Parchment Paper
Preheat oven to 400°F
1. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unfold puff pastry sheet on the parchment paper and cut out 9 hearts. Remove excess.
3. Whip Cream Cheese a handheld beater. Spread to the center of each heart in the shape of a heart leaving a ½ inch edge. Add strawberry slices in shape of a heart over cream cheese.
4. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork and brush the edges of the pastry sheet with the egg mixture. Discard any remainder.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the hearts are golden brown and flaky. Allow the hearts to cool completely.
6. In a small bowl mix honey and Tajin. Drizzle Honey Tajin mixture over strawberries creating the perfect glaze.