For the marinade:
- 2 Oranges, juiced (1 cup)
- ¼ Yellow onion, minced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ Cup grapeseed oil
For the skewers:
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1 ½ cubes
- ½ lb. heirloom grape tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini, cut into 1” half moons
- 1 Corn, cut into 1” rounds
- 12-20 Metal or bamboo skewers
Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan to Medium-High heat.
1. In a large zip lock plastic bag, combine the marinade ingredients and sirloin cubes. Seal with little air left in bag and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard marinade. Thread veggies onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Sprinkle all with TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning generously.
3. Using long-handed tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack or grill pan. Do not saturate paper towel with too much oil.
4. Grill steak and veggies skewers over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness. Use a thermometer to check beef temperature: 130° for medium rare, 145° for medium, 160° for well-done.
5. Remove skewers from grill and allow beef skewers to rest for 2-5 minutes.