- 2.5 oz. Cans of tuna, in water
- 2 Avocados, halved and peeled
- 1 ½ Red onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of diced celery
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning
- ½ Tomato, diced for garnish
Drain the tuna and empty into a bowl. Add the onion, celery, olive oil, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
Fill each avocado half with mixture and garnish diced tomatoes.
Sprinkle liberally with TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.