- 2 cans 15.5 ounces each, black beans (drained)
- 1 can 8 ounces whole kernel sweet corn (drained)
- 1 ripe mango minced
- ½ cup green bell pepper minced
- ½ cup red bell pepper minced
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander minced
- 2 tbsp. raisins
- ¼ cup Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ tbsp. Tajín® Clásico Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, add ¼ cup Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce, 1 tsp. ground coriander, ½ cup olive oil and ¼ cup vinegar. Mix dressing ingredients until well combined, or use food processor to mix ingredients.
- In a salad bowl add all ingredients with Tajín® Mild Hot Sauce and the Tajín® Clásico Seasoning. Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Sprinkle with Tajín® Clásico Seasoning when serving.
Note: Serve as a side, or as an appetizer accompanied with tortilla chips, snack crackers or fried plantains (tostones).