- 4 White Potatoes
- 7 oz. Bacon, diced and rendered
- 7 oz. Melting cheese (such as cheddar)
- 3.5 oz. Sour cream
- 4 Tablespoons diced green onion
- 4 Tablespoons diced onion
- 4 Tablespoons TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ of a Gallon of water
- Aluminum foil
Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Potato
Bring the water to boiling point. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove the potatoes and cut a cross on the top of each.
Mix the sour cream with salt, pepper and a touch of TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.
Cover the tops of each potatoes with cheese and the rendered bacon.
Cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake at 325° F for 10 minutes.